Loon.data is an R package of several different data sets used to illustrate the interactive visualization system called loon.
Data sets include
- the Alaskan forestry inventory data,
- the alpha carbons of the human antibody Igg1,
- US Postal Sevice hand written digits,
- black and white images of the faces of Olivetti employees,
- images of Brendan Frey,
- Canadian 2006 census data on the number of several visible minorities in Canadian cities,
- historical measures of the speed of light, and
- the detailed meaurements from A.A. Michelson’s first determinations of the speed of light.